InsightOut Life @ Work
Living an InsightOut Life at Work
Do you arrive at work and sense that your posture has changed? That you’ve put on clothes that you’d rather not wear? Do you find yourself watching the clock, longing for lunchtime or happy hour or your next vacation? When you get to the office, do you quietly morph into someone you’re not in order to conform to company politics or outside expectations for your position?
Does Sunday night find you with a pit in your stomach and a feeling of dread that Monday’s coming around yet again?
Are you currently unemployed, getting frustrated with the search?
If you’ve answered yes to any of the questions above, Insight Coaching may be right for you.
How Can Insight Coaching Help Me?
Insight Coaching is for anyone who believes that each of us has a unique gift that when uncovered, leads us to fulfilling and life-sustaining work. The truth is, you don’t need to make a choice between who you are and what you do. Insight Coaching can open the parts of you that have been closed, and help you see the choices you can make to find a more joyful and satisfying career.
- learn to tap into your own essential self, and uncover your own insights about how you move through your work day
- come to understand what you do that stands in the way of achieving greater success
- remove obstacles and see your path more clearly
- plan and prioritize to incorporate more parts of your authentic self into your work life
- make practical steps toward pursuing the career you’ve always dreamed of, but didn’t think possible
- learn how to transform a difficult job search into an energetic, satisfying, and successful experience
Insight Coaching can transform your ability to make a satisfying and abundant living by transforming your ability to make a satisfying and abundant life.
If you’d like to explore how Insight Coaching can help you integrate your paid work into a life you’ve glimpsed but can’t quite manifest, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 410.268.1240, and we’ll set up a 45-minute consultation ($75) to talk about the possibilities.