There are currently (5) scheduled Upcoming Event(s)
For information on future events,
sign up for The InsightOut Life email list.
Walking Each Other Home: Virginia Beach
Small groups. Big epiphanies.
Monday, February 11, 2019 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Join Annapolis life coach Amy Steindler for an evening of facilitated conversation that will change the way you think about friendships and work relationships, and about how to treat each other more generously in stressful times.
You’ll learn the three most important self-awareness skills for friendship, leadership and relationships, and how to
repair, re-energize or initiate meaningful and satisfying relationships.
You’ll be able to put these lessons into practice immediately, getting you closer to the people you really care about. Now, who doesn’t want that?
THIS IS A FREE EVENT, BY INVITATION ONLY. Contact me to request an invitation.
Walking Each Other Home: Annapolis
– SOLD OUT
Small groups. Big epiphanies.
The most common theme beneath all of the retreats and workshops I facilitate is the feeling of emotional safety that the participants experience. I frequently hear comments like, “I talked about things here that I never felt comfortable talking about anywhere else.” It occurred to me that we all need a place to describe our present experience without fear of judgment or unsolicited advice, so I have created a series of events called “Walking Each Other Home.”
The name comes from a Ram Dass quote: “We’re all just walking each other home.” Each event will focus on a different aspect of living our fullest lives, but beneath it all, we’ll be learning how to be better friends to one another, how to develop deeper, more satisfying friendships, and how to be the kind of person that others trust to walk them home safely.
Walking Each Other Home is a community of women committed to personal growth.
My mission is to create a sense of belonging that makes it safe to stretch, that “normalizes discomfort,” and brings out the best in each of us.
If you want to…
- understand yourself in ways that help you feel comfortable in your own skin,
- bring your gifts to the world in ways that align with your beliefs and values,
- advance your career or find your next “thing,”
- develop drama-free friendships that will sustain and inspire you for years to come, and
- deal with life’s challenging situations with grace
…you’ll want to be part of this unique group of women.
Walking Each Other Home events are facilitated conversations based on the best ideas and writings in self-help, inspiration, and emotional intelligence, all curated especially for the needs and desires of WEOH members.
Walking Each Other Home communities are built by invitation or application, based on commitments to full engagement and willingness to give and receive judgment-free, agenda-free and story-free love.
Prospective members will answer three questions:
- What three things interest you the most in being part of a community of women who are pursuing their best and most powerful lives?
- What would you like to get out of joining the WEOH community?
- What do you want to contribute to the WEOH community?
(I won’t be looking for right or wrong answers. Just real ones.)
Let this community of courageous women be the wind beneath your wings.
If you’re ready to make 2019 the year you step up, normalize discomfort and get coached into the fullest expression of yourself, apply today! Space will be limited so that everyone gets a chance to be heard and coached.
Annual Subscription: You get 4 evening events (with fabulous food and wine, of course), access to a private online discussion group, reminders and inspiration to reinforce the in-person discussions, and discounts on my retreats, classes and workshops.
Premium Subscription: You get everything above, plus FREE registration to one 2019 WEOH retreat, class or workshop!
Seriously. That’s how much I want you to nab a premium subscription.
And the Premium Subscription is only available until January 5th. That’s how big of a bargain that is.
Tentative 2019 topics (subject to tweaking, based on the needs of the group):
- January: How to Tame Your Inner Critic. Start 2019 with self-compassion, and learn to recognize the inner voice that keeps you small, quiet, and safe. Learn why we should be grateful to our inner critics, how to overcome your fears of not measuring up, and how to escape from the paralysis of perfectionism. (Sunday, January 20, 4-6 p.m.)
- April: Acknowledging Your Gifts. Your inner critic can actually help you identify your gifts. After that, it’s up to you to accept and acknowledge them. Learn how to step into your zone of genius with curiosity, humility and confidence. (Monday, April 15, 6:30-8:30 p.m.)
- July: Crushing Eggshells. Let’s learn to walk each other home without walking on eggshells. We’ll talk about how to stop worrying about how others will respond so you can express yourself clearly and confidently when you’re afraid of someone else’s reaction. Learn to bring positive intention, kindness, honesty and compassion to yourself when you want to express something that you find hard to say. (Monday, July 15, 6:30-8:30 p.m.)
- October: Walking Each Other Home for the Holidays. Prepare yourself for a peaceful, light-hearted holiday with the support of the WEOH community. Learn how to deal with difficult situations, family expectations, and families without boundaries so you can enjoy the best the season has to offer. (Sunday, October 20, 4-6:30 p.m.)
Early adopters (sign up before January 5) get an Annual Subscription for just $199 or a Premium Subscription for $425. (My retreats/classes/workshops alone normally cost between $259 and $479–you do the math!)
If this is a “hell, yeah!” for you, email me right away to find out more.
Six-month zero-interest payment plans are available via PayPal Credit. If your personal growth is worth $33 a month for six months (annual subscription) or $71 a month for six months (premium subscription), sign up today to reserve your spot.
If you are interested in joining this community of amazing women, contact me directly.
Coming Soon: Through Your Own Lens
Check out the video below from our October 2016 retreat to see the beautiful Annapolis venue we’ve used for past Through Your Own Lens® retreats!